Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ride Your BIke to Work

This morning I decided to ride my two wheels to work instead of driving.  It is amazing to be up that early getting loads and loads of fresh air.  People were friendly as we wished each other good morning as we passed.  It was good to see lots of other bike commuters on the streets this morning, the culture is slowly beginning to change.  As my wheels bounced down the pavement, all the stresses of the drive to work were removed and filled with the sounds of cardinals up in the trees.  I arrived early for work with a little extra spring in my step.  I feel good all day long knowing that even though I am sitting at a desk, my heart rate was elevated.  If you want to save money on gas, lose some weight and feel good the whole day through, I recommend biking to work at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment